Monday, 1 November 2010

Challenges: Fab 'n' Funky #46, Simon Says Challenge, CCEE stampers #1043,Tuesday colour throwdown #23, Paper Romance #22, Some Odd Girl #18

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Welcome to my blog, if this is your first time, I hope my cards will inspire you to have a go. I have only just started to enter blogs about a month ago, and am now entering in to several at a time. When I started I thought this was impossible to do, but through trial an error and endless hours of surfing the wonderful blogs out there in blog land.....oh, so much to do so little time. You guys out there are just all sooooo talented. My cards are a  lot simpler than most, but we all have our own style I guess. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges   #46:    Keep it clean and simple
Simon Says Challenge:    Punch em' ( diecuts / punches)
CCEE Stampers  #1043:    keep it clean and simple
Tuesday Colour Throwdown   #23:    Sentiment as your main focus
Paper Romance   #22:    Pleated Ribbon
Some Odd Girl  #18:    Orange, Green, Purple

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and pretty! I like the ribbon treatment- great job on starting your own blog- have fun with it! Thanks for playing with us Odd Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely take on our challenge. I love the ribbon and the image is so tweet :)
    Thanks for being odd with us over at http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ribbon... such a sweet card! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card,lovely image and colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...how sweet is this card! :)

    Thank you so much for playing at SOG! :)

    ReplyDelete