Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Challenge: TotallyPaperCrafts # 37


Hi there, I took the liberty of making two entries. I love this challenge. Just started to learn to use buttons, but do like the idea of using them on cards. Since I started doing the challenges only a little while ago, I have already learned so much and my cards will never be the same.
The first card with the gerbera is from the free digi stamp site, I love the colours, and used promarkers .
For the sencond card I used embroidery floss as an accent. The tag was purchased and downloaded from Rob Jackson. Hope you like them

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, the vintage image is lush. Thank you for joining us over at Totally Papercrafts. Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful - love that image - my dad collects old inserts so this is right up my street. Thanks for joining in TPC this week - Good Luck
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete