Friday, 22 October 2010

Challenge: totally gorjuss, pink #52, 1st year anniversary

Congratulations!!!!
Hi all,  I thought I might as well enter my pink ladybug into the pink challenge of totally gorjuss, hope I get it in on time.
Totally forgot about it. Hope you like it.This is one of my favourite cards to make,and I have sold many of these lovely lady bug cards. I love plain and simple, as much as I like the other cards around, and I have tried to copy them, mine end up like a collage without a plan, lol. At least with this card you get what you see. I just used a couple of large circle punches to make the body and a small one for the head. So easy. I have also posted instructions of the lady bug on my blog. Think Pink.
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really love this clean and simple card - looks so professional!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope you can share more inspiration with us at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete