Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Challenge: Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #80

Hi all, I loved colouring this beautiful stamp, and loved the challenge, havn't really use many buttons on my cards yet, but am learning. I used the cute ribbon as my cue for the colours. The stamp is just the cutest and is another one of my old timber stamps. It has a stamp on the side saying: Delafield Stamp Company. I used Pro-Markers to colour and am still learning how to shade with them.
Hope you like. Blessings Hilde

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet friendship card! Love the image & embellies Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! love the colours and lay-out! good job! thanks for joining us at stamptacular this week! also i'm giving away a candy so have a look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! What a great image and beautiful colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our BFF challenge!
    Hugs
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilde, this is just gorgeous. I love the image you used. I just love the pinks and oranges together. Such a perfect card for our BFF Challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp is just perfect for a friendship card and I think you have done well with your promarkers! great use of the buttons too! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC for our BFF challenge.
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete