Saturday, 2 October 2010

Challenge : Red, Black and White for Stampin B's Design Team, Challenge #78


Hi there, and yes I am at it again. This challenge was fun to do, because I love these colours. But when it came to getting an inspiration, I went totally blank. Am I the only one this happens to???So I started poking about in my drawers and boxes, to see what would jump out of me. Nothing. NOTHING!! I don't believe it, my favourite colour system and my head was empty. I was'nt going to dig up a card I did ages ago. This had to be new and different. So I used my new favourite Card fold, and embossed the front with swissdots, used my new Stampin up Organic Grace stamps and my trusty Happy Birthday stamp. I hope you like it.





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty red, white, and black. The ferns are beauties. So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week with your creation.

    ReplyDelete