Saturday, 2 October 2010

Challenge: OTWC # 27



Hi again, what beautiful colours. You know years ago I would never have dreamed of putting blues and browns together. You just did not do that. And to be honest I wasn't a big fan at first. But now my whole lounge is in there colours. How wonderful that we can change our mind and nothing is set in stone. My tastes have definately changed over the years. Sorry about the photo;s had to use flash and the colours are a little strong, that card in person is closer to the colours above. Hope you like it. The base card is aqua shimmer, very pretty. Can you see the chocolate covered squares in the collage and on my card??? I've been craving chocolate ever since I made this card......Must go and check the cupboard.....Mmm.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I know it is funny how our taste change over the years! These are the colors that are in my living and dining room too! Very lovely! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete