Sunday, 3 October 2010

Challenge: Oldiebutagoodie : Pink and Girly #2

Hi there!
Here I have a very pink card, with pink accents, not sure how girly it is, but for me this is a girly card for sure. I love combining pink with a hint of moss green. I've had this stamp for ages, it's and old timber stamp and don't even know who made it. Maybe someone could let me know. I overstamped the stamp with some little flowers, pretty little pink organza ribbon, and orcourse a Birthday Sentiment.....why change now....
Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card and gorgeous stamp,thankyou for joining us this week at Oldie But A Goodie
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What A fabulous card , I love the details
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie and Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete