Sunday, 24 October 2010

Challenge: Inspirational Sketches #88

Hi all, Hope you like my interpretation of sketch #88 from Inspirational Card Sketches.
This is the first time I have used and bought a Tilda stamp. I had no idea how many versions of Tilda is out there and how popular she is.
My hardest challenge was to pick one, seeing that they are more expensive than the norm. Cute though.
I am getting used to the 'colouring in for adults' as I put it. Love 'colouring in' when I was a kid, and have now found out it's ok to do it all again as a adult...!!LOL. Love, love, love it.
Have a wonderful week. I used pro markers to colour, and as you can see am still a newbie at the whole shading stuff, but am getting there.
Blessings Hilde

4 comments:

  1. You did beautifully with that sketch,am still working on my card. I found you over from Ics .Am also a new blogger and your newest follower. Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :) Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card, love the glitter, thanks for joining us at ICS this week
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and yes there are a lot of Tildas out there. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete