Thursday, 7 October 2010

Challenge: Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club #37-Glitter Ribbons and Gems

Hi all, hope you like my entry, I had so much fun doing this one. The background is a bit of wrapping I received a while ago. It was around a bunch of flowers believe it or not. I kept it all in the black red and gold. The photo might not be the best, but the gold star is covered in gold kindy glitz. On the left there are 3 gold star brads. Sorry, I will try to improve my photos. I am just so happy I have managed to get this far..
the bow. OMG the bow. I used my new fangdangled gadget from Bow Easy, and it worked a treat. A triple bow no less.
 Hope you like it

2 comments:

  1. A very elegant card. Thanks for joining us @ DCD Christmas challenge. Good Luck. Clare (GD) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow striking colours! makes a change from the norm :o) thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynnexx

    ReplyDelete