Sunday, 3 October 2010

Challenge: Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 49


Hi again!
I am loving the challenges. I am creating cards I would never normally do. Amazing. I really like the this colour combo, but until now I havn't come across one I didn't like. It helps me keep my brain active and helps to think outside the box. Just what I needed to fill in a rainy Sunday here in Sydney Australia. It's a long weekend here as well, Labour Day. A very wet one.
For my entry in this challenge I used the pretty paper as my inspiration and it was almost a perfect match to the colour swatch provided.
I made a 14cm x 14cm square Easel Card, it has a bit of an aztec feel to it don't you think? This card could easily be used for a guy.



1 comment:

  1. pretty! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!
    please include a link back to the challenge in your posting...thanks!

    ReplyDelete