Saturday, 2 October 2010

Challenge: Cupcake Craft Challenge #110 - Pink and Brown

Hi again!
Hope you are all having a great day. I have only just found out about all these challenges on the all the different blogs around. If possible I wish I could enter them all, but that would take forever.
I love pink and brown, and love the cupcake blog. Awesome.
Here is my take on the challenge, hope you like it.
The image is from stampin up, just love the little checkerd ribbon, I printed the sentiment and used tetra pro markers to colour in. MMMMmmmmh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilde. I think I've visited you before, I'll have a little peek in a minute. But first of all, this card is smashing. Cupcakes are totally my favourite, especially when matched with gingham. Scrummy. I love what you've done with our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Cupacke this week. xx

    ReplyDelete