Sunday, 3 October 2010

Challenge: Crafty Cardmakers, Spotlight-Oriental

Hi there,
Well, I knew I had some stamps hidden away, in one of my boxes. I am sure I saw it the other day when I was looking for something completely different ( that always happens, right?). But now can't find it, Grrrr.
Note to self: Find solution to stamp storage, asap. I had this lovely (or thought I had) picture of a Japanese Geisha..............nope. Then I found this stamp. A lovely background stamp of bamboo, which I turned into the main event. Hope yo like.
I coloured it in with tetra Pro Markers. I am in love with the colours, and of course, say no more, another Birthday card. Is anyone noticing a trend???? The base card is an a lovely shimmer moss green.

2 comments:

  1. Very neat card! Great layout! How wonderful for you to be oriental with us at Crafty Cardmakers for our spotlight challenge. Don't forget to get this into the "Around the World" linky as well! Good luck. Cor* aka-Little Miss Neat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that Geisha stamp turns up when you least expect it. But had you been able to find it you would not have created this little stunner.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox xx

    ReplyDelete