Sunday, 3 October 2010

Challenge: the craft garden October Challenge: pink ribbon, lace or yarn.

Hi all!
I just received these lovely stamps from the Martha Stewart collection and couldn't wait to try them out. I randomly stamped different butterflies for the background on a shimmer pearl cardstock,used real pink lace a border trim, highlighted the pattern with some glitz, added dimensional to the stand alone butterfly which I deliberatly stamped on a different cardstock in a lovely pink chalk ink. (Love chalk inks) . And ofcourse turned it into a Birthday Card. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You've been amazingly busy since my last visit! What a lovely selection of cards. I wish I knew who the stamp was by, it is soooo cute. xx

    ReplyDelete