Sunday, 3 October 2010

Challenge: the color throwdown #112

Hi again! Hope everyone is well. Well I really didn't think I could enter this compitetion at first, because I didn't have those colours excactly. But I had some colours that were close. After re-reading the entry requirements again, I thought , why not. I love the sample cards and the colour combo is just absolutely yummy. Thanks for the challenge. Here is my entry, hope you like it.
I kept it simple, the card is just a 14cm square folded card, nothing fancy. I took advantage of some scrapbooking paper I had in one of my many stashes. Not sure where this came from, but the bird and the flowers already had some of the colours I needed for this challenge, so I just added some more flowers and another bird, some bling and some ribbon.
If it wasn't for this colour challenge, I would never have put these colours together. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment