Saturday, 2 October 2010

Challenge - #12 for Cardablilites

I can't believe it, the computer didn't blow up after I entered my first challenge, now this is my third all time challenge. I think (by george) I've got it! Well not really. I stuffed up the last challenge by picking the wrong sequence of photos, so now there is only a part photo on display. Ts ts. Not sure how to fix that......
This is fun..... FUN!! Love sketches. Never really thought much about them until today. So I love the ideas and different sketches and get those brain waves working. This one looks really elegant, so here it goes, hope I don't stuff it up. Well no guessing, it's another Birthday card. Just can't help it.

I used Black, Purple and white, I ove that combo. I used my old creative memories circle cutters, the sizzix scallop circle die, martha stewart border punch and little bow punch and some ribbon.
Here is my entry and see what you think. I hope I got it right. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! The border looks awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot for your 3rd challenge card...are you hooked...especially since your computer didn't blow up...that cracked me up...I'm a huge sketch challenge girl, love how they can inspire...your card is very pretty...love your take on the Cardabilities sketch! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete