Monday, 4 October 2010

Card, just saying hello

Hi there! Hope you are all having fun. This was a Challenge set out from the Lord Have Mercy blog.
 I really enjoy doing these challenges and I am loving making cards to sketches, this is a really new concept to me, and as you can tell, I am trying to stick to the sketch as best i can, maybe a little to ridget. But looking at some others out there, I think they have used the sketch as a guide only, LOL. Oh, how creative we all are. You gotta laugh, come on.
So here is my effort, hope you like it. I still havn't worked out where the stamp is from, i think mini stamps. It is only a small stamp set. But the birds are just too cute. I coloured them in using pro-markers. The daisy borderpunch is from Martha Stewart, I cut the ovals out using my old creative memories thingy. A shiny black brad is the centre if the flower.
I love this colour combo, I used black, purple and white.
Typical, I am a little slow, still a learner, when I went to post this, the challenge was already finished. Uhh??? I have no idea what I am doing blog wise, but am having fun learning. I do like the sketch though, and had fun doing anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment