Thursday, 30 September 2010

Scrapbook Page - Pink and Lime, just devine


Well here we go again, I just love this colour combination.I just can't help it, pity my daughter isn't too fussed about it, seeing it going to be for her Scrapbook. Mmmmh. I like it.
This is a scrapbook page that I enhanced a bit. The Bird print you see on the top left? That was already there. See the little bird on the bottom right? Already there. I chose the lime as my mats and used a a matching scrapbook paper that had pink and lime stripes for the background of the two square mats. Lots of tag. One to fit under each photo mat. I add some lovely daisy punches in different sizes and used glitz for the centres. I glitzed over the crown that was part of the print on the top left. Just toooooooo cute. I very rarely make titles unless I know what photo's i am about to use for them. I like to pre prepare a whole bunch of scrappages including load and loads of tags. That way when the day comes for me to add my photo;s I can get a whole book done in a day or two.. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment