Thursday, 30 September 2010

Pink Fuchsia Card

Hi there, I recently discovered (through a blog) this lovely stamp set from 'flourishes'. They have the most beautiful stamp sets. I was very impressed and fell in love with the Fuchsias. It's the one plant I haven't mastered to grow. I seem to be able to kill them excactly at the 6 week mark. Not sure what I am doing wrong, I normally have a green thumb, except when it comes to Fuchsias.
Had a great time colouring them in. I stamped the images on a shimmer pearl with black momento ink. Make sure the ink is well and truly dry before colouring in. I used my new favourtite toys, the pro-markers.Moss, Dusky Pink, Maroon. The background is an embossed piece of thin pink card, and to finish it all off I used the Stickles in Crystal. The Happy Birthday is printed out from my computer using MS Publisher 98, and printed onto to a neutral coloured card raised up with foam stickers.
As you might have guessed by now, my favourite type of card is a Birthday Card. I found that is the most used card and someone is always in need of a Birthday Card in this house. My second favourite are Thank You cards. I will be making some next month and listing them for you to see.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment