Thursday, 30 September 2010

Happy Birthday Card - Butterfly- Black and White

Hi all, hope you are having a good week so far. I was looking for glossy white card and didn't have any. (typical). So when you are in a creative mood you need it then and there, not later. I need it NOW! So I kept looking through my stash, and OMG!!! There was an unused pack of Photopaper. It was 180 gms, which is normally a little light, but when I felt it is was ok. So this satisfied my need to have glossy white card and I just randomly stamped all of my different butterfly stamps from Inkadinkadoo, Hero, Clear and Grey stamps all over the A4 size glossy card. You do have to be careful because the stazon will stick to the photo paper every time you stamp it. I think it is the photo paper for sure. I then cut up different sizes and added colour to some etc. I must of been able to make at least 6 or 7 cards out of one crazy creative attack, LOL. I matted the images onto black as well as the stamped sentiment. I had some lovely black satin, organza and silver ribbon. I added the 'knot' after and just used a couple of glue dots.Very elegant and swish looking card, even if I say so myself. Hope you like it.
Feel free to experiment with the different photo papers/card around. Sometimes you can pick them up really cheaply. Just watch out for the ones that have a stamped printed image on the reverse. It is a bit of a put off if you are using for a card that you are sending off to someone. Happy Cardmaking. Blessings and Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment