Thursday, 30 September 2010

Happy Birthday - blue Butterflies

Hi there, hope you are having a great day. Are you winning???
I have found a scrapbook page that had lots of butterflies on it. So I cut out the elements that I liked and matted then onto a matching colour paper  and then added a little bit of glitz, it goes a long way. I tend to only pick out one butterfly or one element and follow it with glitz all the way around. If I am doing Butterflies or Dragonflies (my all time favourites) I tend to only glitz the antenna and the bodies. That's all it needs really.
I was able to make quiet a few cards just by using and seperating the butterflies and matting them onto co-ordinating colours. Money well spent.The back ground card is gorgeous. It has a lovely selftone pattern on the card. Looks very elegant, almost a pearl colour. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment