Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Happy Birthday Age 2

Hi there, hope you had a great week sofar. Here is a lovely Birthday Card idea for a 2 year old.
I love making Birthday cards more than anything. I printed out the 'Happy Birthday' and the number 2 using MS Publisher 98. I like using that program because I am familiar with it. The Bee is a stamp that i coloured in using my new favourite colouring in pens from Pro Markers, the 2 sunflowers are pretty easy. The yellow are two daisy punches from ek succes put on top of each other overlapping and then using a circle punch for the centre. It is definately not your average number 2 Birthday card. But I like it, and i hope you do to. For the bottom flower I have used a bit of green ribbon with gold edges as the 'stem'. The background paper was a bit of scrapbook paper I had which is black with white sparkly dots on it. I used the promarker to edge the squares, it looks like they have been 'inked', but I have used the markers. I used the fat side of the markers and have found that the best thing ever. Much less messy than using a stamp pad or a dauber or whatever they are called. I always end up with more ink on me than anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment