Thursday, 30 September 2010

Card - Just for you

Hi all, here I have a cute card in my favourite size C6. This time it's landscape. I really like this little bird which I was lucky enough to have on a littel bit of scrapbooking paper that I had in my remnant drawer. I have a drawer or more like an box that I put all of my larger offcuts or pieces of scrapbooking paper that are too good to waist.
So every once in a while I do a good rummage through and come up with all sorts of finds.
This was one of them. Not sure which paper it came from. So I just trimmed to size and matted it. I call this the layering technique. Where you 'matt' your main design onto one or more layers. The sentiment 'Just for you' is from a stampin up set I got off ebay second hand for a good price. Awesome. I had to add a little bit of glitz around one of the hearts and used glitter paper as a matting for the Sentiment. I inked around the sentiment and just a tiny bit of glitz on the J. Hope you like it. Have a wonderful day.
Birds seem to be the 'in' thing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment