Monday, 30 August 2010

Synthetic Grass Outdoor Table Runner


Hi friends,

Just showing off a pic of one of my products. This is really cute and different. How many times have you had a table runner or cloth, that once is gets wet a couple of times, you end up with black mold spots, or it starts to look ratty.

Well here is your problem solved.

I sell these in my ebay store:

thegrasslady777 or the_grass_lady
The product is 19mm pile synthetic tennis court grass, commercial quality, australian made, lead free.

I also sell dog training/pet loo mats. So if you have a pet loo, I have most sizes available, or let me know and I can cut to size.....we also put holes in backing on request for free.

You can get the runners in these sizes:  in 30 x 150 cm, 30 x 180cm, 30 x 180cm .The prices range from $18.00 and $40.00. ( One of my most popular items for sale, and my the most popular blog page on my site) If you have an email address then you can purchase via paypal, or bank deposit. On ebay the postage calculator will work out the postage cost for you as it goes by weight and size.
I also have a Website and the prices have the postage included, paypal only on this site
thegrasslady

Please remember: Australia only for the synthetic grass
Check it out.

Or go back to my home button and click on the top right link to take you to my website.

Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up! Synthetic Turf Prices

    ReplyDelete