Monday, 30 August 2010

Hi friends,
Well I am going to be more active with my blog. Promise!
I have finally decided which direction I am going to go.
So I wont bore anyone with stuff that is of no intrerest, such stuff like if my dog
manages to pee on his grass mat or not, or if my teenage daughter always 'forgets'
to clean up after herself when she has been in the kitchen.........................She love baking ,but I am always left with the clean up!!
I am going to embrace the one thing I love doing the most and that is anything crafty.
I love making cards, glass mosaics, sewing etc.
So watch out everyone. I might only just start with photo's and explanations, and then
once I have the right equipment I might even move on to you tube videos.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment